Looking to buy in the San Diego area?
You’ve come to the right place!
The San Diego area is growing by leaps and bounds! With so many San Diego real estate options to choose from, you need an agent to help you make the best real estate decisions. You’ve definitely come to the right place. I’m the local expert and I’m ready to put my experience to work for you. If you haven’t chosen a San Diego REALTOR® yet, make sure your candidates can answer these tough questions:
- What are the hottest growing areas in San Diego County and the San Diego area?
- If it’s San Diego investment property you’re after, which areas are the most promising for rentals and flips?
- What are the benefits and pitfalls of buying San Diego preconstruction?
- What urban development projects might affect the value of San Diego real estate?
- Which areas of San Diego are ripe with affordable gems?
You’ve come to the right place to find your dream home in San Diego, or in the popular surrounding areas of San Diego County. Whether you’re looking for an estate, an executive home, a luxury condo, a retirement villa, a historic home, a downtown loft, a beach-front property, or anything else in the greater San Diego area — I can help you!
| || |
My service area includes:
- La Jolla and San Diego real estate
- North San Diego County real estate
- Coronado real estate
- Del Mar real estate
San Diego Area Attractions:
- SeaWorld San Diego
There’s no place in the world like SeaWorld San Diego. Where else can you see the Shamu® show and touch a dolphin?
- San Diego Zoo
The 100-acre Zoo is home to over 4,000 rare and endangered animals representing more than 800 species and subspecies, and a prominent botanical collection with more than 700,000 exotic plants. It is located just north of downtown San Diego in Balboa Park.
- Maritime Museum of San Diego
The Maritime Museum of San Diego enjoys a worldwide reputation for excellence in restoring, maintaining and operating historic vessels. The museum has one of the world’s finest collections of historic ships, including the world’s oldest active ship Star of India.
- Bernardo Winery
Established in 1889, Bernardo Winery is San Diego’s oldest operating vineyard and winery. Enjoy lunch inside at Café Merlot or dine on the patio. Also, a big attraction here are the winery’s charming village shops.
San Diego Resources: